Contribute to Our Blog!
We're expert yoga travellers and we love helping you. BookYogaTeacherTraining.com is the largest yoga teacher training website with 1167 unique listings in 250 destinations around the world.
Discover Yoga Teacher Training now
Are you as passionate about yoga as we are? Write for us and get published on our blog, On & Beyond the Yoga Studio!
On & Beyond the Yoga Studio is a blog where we share posts and articles on various yoga teaching and yoga travel relevant topics. Our readers are yogis and yoga instructors passionate not only about their practice on the mat, but they also like exploring the world, living a healthier life and deepening their spirituality.
We’re continuously looking for ways to contribute to the growth and development of the yoga community. Would you like to be part of this movement? You’re more than welcome to join us!
Share your ideas with us via email and we’ll be happy to have you as our guest author. Just follow these 6 easy steps and perhaps soon your name will be on our blog!
1. Choose a category for your article/blog post
- Yoga Styles
What is Kundalini Yoga?, Which Yoga Style Was the First One?, Can You Do Hot Yoga?, Benefits of Aerial Yoga, etc.
- Yoga Teacher Training Destinations
Yoga Teacher Trainings in India, Why is Rishikesh the Capital of Yoga?, Best Yoga Teacher Training Programs in Spain, Yoga Courses on the Beach, etc.
- Yoga Teacher Tips
How Does a Yoga Teacher Training Look Like?, Reasons to Become a Yoga Teacher, How to Organize a Retreat, How to Prepare Your First Yoga Class, etc.
- Personal Stories
How I Became a Yoga Teacher, My Teacher Training Course Experience, How Yoga Changed My Life, What I Learned on My Aerial Yoga Course, etc.
2. Pitch 3-5 ideas to our Content Marketing team
Pitch a minimum of 3 suggestions, but feel free to include more. You’ll hear back from us within 2-3 days after you send your email.
3. Time to write
Once your topic has been approved, it’s time to write. Please stick to the following guidelines:
- Use standard American English.
- Use correct punctuation, spelling and grammar. Articles containing grammar errors will not be considered for publication.
Keep your article between 800 and 1500 words (including image captions and title). Anything shorter will not be considered for publication.
Note: We’ll edit your submission as needed. If you don’t agree with some of the changes, let us know and we’ll gladly discuss to find a solution that works for both parties.
- Provide at least 5 clear, hi-resolution pictures related to topics discussed in the article itself. If you don’t have your own photos, you can use royalty free images online.
- Format: JPEG/JPG/PNG.
- Size: minimum width of 800 px.
- Horizontal format preferred.
- List all image sources to avoid copyright infringement.
- You can include a maximum of 2 links to your own website or a specific page or blog post within.
- If you cite a source, research or quote, please include a link to an external website to support it. As much as possible, please make sure that the claims and arguments within the article are backed up by accredited sources and link to the scientific studies/evidence accordingly.
- The links should always add value to our readers and fit in the context of the article.
- Links to websites that directly compete with BookYogaTeacherTraining or any other Tripaneer themed travel site are not allowed.
- Links to websites promoting products or services that don’t align with Tripaneer’s philosophy are not allowed. This includes but is not restricted to links that relate to gambling, drugs, sexual services, hunting, etc.
4. Sign your work and include your bio and headshot
- Before you send your submission, please be sure to also include a brief bio/boilerplate about the author. This excerpt will be posted at the bottom of the published post.
E.g. Alberto G. Güitrón is a writer and committed yogi. Equally passionate about blue ink and inversion yoga poses. Experienced in journalism and sportscasting. He’s been published on websites like the Huffington Post, DoYouYoga, MindBodyGreen and more. He’s also the author of a fiction novel called “El Sueño de Unos”.
- Send your headshot to go along with your bio. Any picture where our readers can see your face will work.
5. Send your submission
Once you’re satisfied with your content, send it directly to our editor in charge who approved your topic or to [email protected]. Our team will review it and, if approved, will schedule it for publication within 2-3 weeks.
6. Share your own post and spread the word about Tripaneer
- Show that you’re proud of your work! Share the article on social media. We’ll also share your blog post across all our platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Newsletter & Instagram).
- Feel free to contribute with another post. You can also submit an article to any of our other themed travel blogs under Tripaneer.com. (Surf, Safaris, Motorcycles, Martial Arts, Culinary, Meditation, Detox, Yoga Retreats).
Note: Tripaneer retains all rights to the articles published on our websites. We also retain the right to syndicate selected articles to our partner websites (while providing a proper attribution to the author). If you would like us to exlcude your article from being syndicated, please be sure to notify us upon submission. Otherwise, we can't guarantee that the article won't be published on other sites.
– THANK YOU –