The main reason that the blog exists is because we aim to contribute what we can to the growth and development of the yoga community. We are more than happy to have you be a part of this continuous goal! We always welcome your suggestions and ideas on any particular aspect of our platform so please do not hesitate to email us at marketing@BookYogaTeacherTraining.com! It is always appreciated and, whenever possible, we would love to have these ideas implemented right away.
Ready to create and submit content to us? Here are the 4 easy steps to do so:
Step 1. Choose a category for your article/blog post
- Yoga Styles
E.g. What is Kundalini Yoga?, What Yoga Style is Better Suited for You?, Can you do Hot Yoga?, etc.
- Yoga Destinations
E.g: Describe a Destination for a Yoga Teacher Training, The Secret of Bali, The Best Part of Spain, Yoga Courses on the Beach, etc.
- Yoga Teacher Tips
E.g. How Does a Program Look Like?, Reasons to Become a Yoga Teacher, How to Organize a Retreat, etc.
- Personal Stories
E.g. How I Became a Yoga Teacher, My Teacher Training Course, How Yoga Changed My Life, etc.
Step 2. Create an article/blog post that meets the guidelines
Please keep your article between 800 to 1500 words (including image captions and title).
Note: With the permission of the author, BookYogaTeacherTraining.com would require the right to edit the submitted guest article/blog post as necessary.
- Provide 5 clear, hi-resolution pictures
- Should be related to topics discussed in the article itself
- Format: JPEG/JPG/PNG
- Size: min of 500 KB and max of 2 MB
- List of sources for images (to avoid copyright infringement). Please submit caption and image credit.
Include links within the article/ post.
- The article or blog post should contain a maximum of 3 links:
- The links can be to the website’s/blog’s URL or a specific page/post within the website/blog.
- The links may also be used to cite a source.
- The links should always benefit or add value for readers. They should fit in context and provide with relevant/useful information.
- Links that link to other business’ websites which would be considered to be in direct competition with Tripaneer are not allowed i.e.: links to other travel booking platforms.
Note: An exception for businesses/companies/websites that do not directly compete with Tripaneer and its sites can be made. In these cases, a link to the site’s or blog’s homepage is allowed. However, links to pages that list specific products/services are not allowed as we strive to provide our community with articles free of excessive promotion.
Step 3. Include an author’s bio
Before you send through your submission to us via email, please be sure to also include a brief bio/boilerplate about the author. This excerpt will be posted on the bottom of the published article/blog post.
E.g. Alberto G. Güitrón is the Community Manager at BookYogaTeacherTraining.com, the world’s leading yoga travel website. He is a committed yoga practitioner. Equally passionate about writing and inversion poses.
4. Share to website/blog and social media
- Once published, BookYogaTeacherTraining.com will share all your article/blog post across its social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest & Instagram). In exchange, we request for our guest bloggers/websites to link back (do-follow link only, please) to our homepage (www.BookYogaTeacherTraining.com) and/or our sites’ landing page.
– THANK YOU –