Browse through BookYogaRetreats.com or BookYogaTeacherTraining.com, pick your favorite retreat or teacher training, write an article giving your best reasons why you’d like to go and publish it on your blog or website and share it on your social media before March 31, 2017. If your article is the most creative and convincing, start packing, because you may soon be on your way to an unforgettable yoga adventure!
Please see below for more details.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone who has a blog or a site can enter this contest where you can win a yoga retreat or a yoga teacher training (with a value of up to 1,000 EUR), which includes accommodation and meals.
*Some programs may include other activities e.g: ayurveda, meditation, surfing, hiking, etc.
Please note that:
- Transportation (e.g. flight/bus/train, transfers from the airport, etc.) and all other related expenses (out of pocket expenses) are NOT included.
- Should the winner be interested in going on a yoga retreat/ yoga teacher training that requires any visa(s), the winner is responsible for applying and obtaining it in advance.
- Winner may choose travel dates up to April 16, 2018 (1 year *after* winner announcement).
- No monetary balance will be credited if the retreat value is lower than 1,000 EUR.
- You may participate in this giveaway if you have any blog or website.
How to participate:
- Go to BookYogaRetreats.com or BookYogaTeacherTraining.com and choose the yoga retreat or yoga teacher training program you would like to go on (with a maximum value of 1,000 EUR).
- Write an essay/article (blog post) on reasons that answer the following question:
Why do YOU want to go on a yoga retreat?
Note: For further information on the content check the Editorial Guidelines and Blog Post Requirements.
- Publish your article on your blog/website.
- Send the links, both to the article itself and its shares on Social Media for us to review to: email@example.com before March 31st 2017 (submissions deadline) with the subject line: Blog Giveaway Submission.
Note: The winner will be notified via email and it will also be announced on our blog & social media on April 17th 2017.
- Word count: 300 - 1,000 words in total (including title and credits).
- Minimum of 1 high-resolution images (original, stock or credited sourced images).
- Written in English with clear grammar, punctuation, structure, etc.
Note: All entries must comply with all mentioned requirements (Editorial Guidelines and Blog Post Requirements provided below) to be eligible.
Blog Post Requirements:
- Include a link within the first paragraph pointing to BookYogaRetreats.com and BookYogaTeacherTraining.com.
- Include a link pointing to the yoga retreat or yoga teacher training you are interested in attending (it should have a max. value of 1000 EUR).
Thank you for your interest in this giveaway. We are very much looking forward to reading your submissions!